Monday 1 May 2023

Husband to wife Part 4

 Soon watching him in only bangles or anklets was not enough for me. I told him it felt odd seeing a long haired and big boobed person wearing shirt and pant like a man but bangles and anklets like a woman. So I altered all his pants to fit me instead and gave him my petticoats to wear instead. That is same that was done to his shirts as they were replaced by blouses that were modified to fit him perfectly. It was fun watching him wear blouses with deep neck that showed off his cleavage each morning. I told him to how his cleavage so much bigger than mine all the time. Then on our anniversary I gave him a simple gold chain and earrings to wear. That was the day he asked me to give him a saree to wear as he felt very exposed walking around the house in a blouse. I could not deny his request as he could asked for a shirt but instead choose to wear a feminine fabric willingly. I treated the half sarees I gave him to wear as a reward for good behavior. I promised him if he continued to behave I might think of giving him more freedom in the house and outside. 

Watching the once proud man prancing around the house in a half saree like a young girl reminded me of my childhood when my parents were teaching me to be a good girl and learn to be a good wife. I began to do the same with him. I taught him to braid his hair every morning and gave him fresh flowers to keep in them. I gave him a packet of small Bindi and told him he had to wear one at all times as it was important and compulsory for all woman to have one. He listened to all and did everything he was told to do with a smile. I think he was trying to behave his best to avoid what happened to him in the night. If I was in a good mood I would leave him alone. If I was angry at him or in a bad mood from office out came the dildo. He may look like a woman in every way but his body was not. Male ass unlike the female vagina is not designed to take in the big and hard things in so easily. Even now sex feels so forced on him and he cries every time after. I feel like he wants to run away but he no longer feels he could survive on his own with the way he looks. Hence he keeps trying to evolve himself to survive with what little he has left. 


No comments:

Post a Comment