Monday 1 May 2023

Husband to wife Part 3

We let him have two more weeks of wearing his bra and even the panties as I already threw out his old underwear stating no space in the drawers for both. Then Prerna feinted to suddenly catch him with a bra, she complimented that it was nicer than one she wore. She told him why is he wearing only a bra to which he replied that he was wearing the panties too. She laughed and told she was actually talking about wearing a camisole especially under his shirt to hide the outline of the bra. She then called him a woman for wearing both bra and panties. She said she could understand the bra as he was having issues of large breasts but willingly wearing a panty just made him a woman who was wearing male clothes on the outside. He could not tell him about me, as to her he was not married yet, so he lied that he liked to buy a set. She asked him it was not a set unless he was wearing the outfits to match the innerwear. She told him he must also wear a blouse and a skirt to match completely. Then she laughed and touched him flirtatiously and suggested may be he should try one of her skirts. So for the first time ever she was the one who locked the door to his office from the inside. She took out a skirt from her bag and asked him to wear it. When he started to wear it she told him to take his pants off first, there was nothing that she had not seen before. He took down his pants and she finally saw due to the tight panties how small his wiener had become. She took it in her hands and commented on it. I remember it to be bigger this looks like a grape compared to the lemon I knew. Are you really a man or are you a woman. 

That question shocked him to the core, he could not stop thinking about it even after getting home. As he served me dinner he asked me if I still consider him a man. I told him I would answer it in the night. At night in the bedroom I got naked and took his thing gently in my hands and told him is it hard or large enough to satisfy a woman or even get in. Then I took a scarf tied his hands together and tied them to the headboard. Then from my wardrobe I took out the foriegn order I had recieved last week. A wearable large dildo, I could see the horror in his eyes. He tried to get out of the bondage but was unable to move out of it. He could not even scream as I reminded it would bring people over to our house where they will find him with large B cup breasts, a negligible cock and screaming to protect himself from getting penetrated by his wife. He would be the joke of the world and they may even bring phone cameras and record it all. So I sat on top of him put my new cock on his face and began to play with his breasts. He had not played with them himself to realize the ecstasy it brings and all this new joy was messing with his mind. His body would not register why it liked the feeling of being in the situation even when it was so ashamed with the large cock near his mouth. Then I put his feminization cream all over it for personal fun and getting lubrication. It was a massacre, I watched him suffer pain and tears pouring out. He even tried to scream but immense pain and defeat did not allow him to be loud enough to be heard. I gave him a bit of break before penetrating him again and again through the whole night. By morning he was no longer able to sit let alone think of going to office. So he laid in the bed resting the whole day while I went to my office for the first time in years.

When I came back, I asked him if he thought himself as a man or a woman. I had already taken out the dildo so he was meek like a pet mouse, so he answered he was a woman. So I gave him a dozen bangles to wear in each hand and anklets with bells to wear on his feet. They would remind him of his new position in the household. I also informed him, I had taken over the office and he can stay at home managing the house while I will manage the offices since today. He listened to everything quietly and simply nodded his head in acceptance. I had been able to move him away from his past but it also meant Prerna and Deepali were no longer an active part of the revenge saga. He was my husband and my permanent problem. I needed them to move on to find better men in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment