Thursday 20 April 2023

Husband to wife Part 1

It is not often that you find yourself face to face with two women who tell you they are your husband's affairs. One is his office secretary Prerna and the other is pharmacist Deepali. I was looking at the amount of evidence they had gathered including messages and videos to show me the truth. I was the owner of our company as it my father's business but had allowed my husband to run the day to day operations, while I worked on my own paintings. After taking time understanding the level of cheating and the reality of my husband, I joined hands with the other ladies in planning a revenge. Divorce and getting fired was not enough as a punishment to playing with emotions of woman and spoiling their lives. He needed to suffer a lot before he would be let go.

So we began to lay the foundations of how I would force my husband to become a woman and a wife, before taking the role of a husband. The plan was simple we each would use our position to make his life become more feminine day by day. Deepali gave us lot of hormone pills and male blockers from her medical store. I would mix it with his dinner, while Prerna would mix them with his daily coffee and Deepali would simply give them to him in a shilajit bottle. The miracle of modern medicine began to hit him where it hurts, his confidence got lost as his tool began to get limp. It is easiest to break a man who is unable to perform in bed and with his body pumped so full of hormones and blockers he was lucky it still looked like a male part. Instead of being in bed I began to give him jobs in the kitchen and he gladly took them. It was less humiliation for him to do cooking work than be ashamed on not getting hard in bed with a naked wife. He began to spend more and more time in the kitchen and even took over other duties of the household chores like cleaning and washing to spend time away from me and the bedroom. Becoming free from doing my daily work I began to relax and enjoy watching sports on TV. I would still watch as he would clean the house with his broom and later with a mop, it was fun asking him to clean a spot he had left out.    



No comments:

Post a Comment