Tuesday 3 July 2018

Online Shopping risks III

Her tone had become very soft and a bit pained when she asked me her wish. She said that she had been feeling really upset that she had never been able to see how the dress would look on a real person. After looking at me, she had calculated mentally that the dress was really made for a person my size. She told me if I would wear the dress forsome time for her, she would give it to me for free. All this time in kitchen she had been trying to gain the courage to make this request of me.

I dont know if it was my empathy for the lady or because I had began to like her from the interactions we already had or it was a lot of money I was saving. I think it was all three but I decided to agree to the lady's request. I was anyway going to get the clothes drycleaned so it would not matter if I wore it before as my girlfriend wouldn't find about it. She was really happy when I told her that I would wear the dress for her. She told me she was really grateful to me. She asked had I ever done it before. I told her no so then she said then I will make you sure you get to enjoy it completely rather than it feeling like a odd thing I did.

I did not know what she had in mind but I soon found out. She was planning to make me look a bit more feminine before making me wear the dress. She already knew what needed to be done. The time for asking for permission was long gone for her. She had made me sit in front of her but looking away from any mirror. So I never knew what she was doing except the things I felt on my face. It seemed she was doing my makeup and she was doing them really well and really fast like a real expert. I dont know why but I just sat there without uttering a word and just leting her do what she wanted to me. The creams and makeup felt like they were absorbed by my skin as part of it yet I could not seem to get them out of my mind. It was only while she was applying lipstick that I wanted to say something but she just sushed me silent. She moved on to kajal and eye makeup. 

Then came the hair from some hidden place and before I knew it, she was attaching a long wig on my head. They were really soft and very feminine to feel as they fell on my shoulder making me think like a girl. I had never grown hair longer than 2 inch in my life but now I knew how around 18 inch long hair feel like. With hair and face done I thought it was time for the dress but she had other things on her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment