Sunday 24 March 2013

New Life part 3

After I had completely broken and no shred of masculine ego or self esteem remained in me. I started to enjoy the first day of my feminine life. If I had known that I will be living my remaining life as a girl, it still would not changed my decisions. All the girls were very nice to me. Instead of treating me as a boy and making fun of me. They treated me as a girl and their friend. After the photo session in he hotel. We decided to actually enjoy the scenery. So I had to change again. They let me tie my hair again. They also gave me a small purse that I had to carry the whole day without it getting lost. They told me if I did that they will take me back home else I will be here for another day and remain a girl.

The scenery was very good. The moment I started enjoying the nature, I forgot what I was wearing or looking. My mind got really comfortable in the clothes. Even the long hair stopped bothering me. It was like I always had long hair and it was nothing new. The girls kept commenting and training me on how to act and walk. All the girls look a lot of pictures. The only girl who was in every picture was me. I was always the center of attraction in every picture.


Me and my sister Prachi also spent a lot of time with each other. Everybody kept on telling us that we were born to be sisters. Prachi was wearing jeans at that time so some times for fun when I actually did something very feminine. She would act and show me how I used to react to that as a guy. Like the time when I got shy because people were staring at us. I actually tried to hide behind her. She acted like I would in the past and stared at those guys and flexed her muscle so that they looked elsewhere. I felt very weak and effeminate. By the end of the day we planned to have this kind of all girl trip once more and even I really wanted to do it again. The girls decided that for them I will now always be Pratha and that is what they will call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment